Growing up, potstickers was always my favorite kind of dumpling to make or order at restaurants - it always has a perfect combination of crispy and pillowy soft goodness that just sings in my mouth!
At Steamies Dumplings we make all our potstickers from scratch in small batches. We freeze the dumplings right away in order to keep the freshness in. Our dumplings are easy to prepare - even my kids can make them!
Cindy's full-proof (kid-tested) cooking instructions
- Take your Steamies Dumplings bag out of your freezer
- Heat 1-2 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan on medium-high
- Lay the potstickers on the pan flat-side down
- Sear for 2-3 mins, or until the bottom is golden brown
- Add 2-3 tablespoon of water to pan
- Set heat to low, cover pan with lid, and let steam for 8-10 minutes.
Pro tip: Open lid and sprinkle water as needed if you find that the pan is dry.
You can enjoy our dumplings with your favorite sauce. Be sure to check out the recipe for our House sauce.